DV 2018 LOTTERY DEADLINE IS MONDAY NOVEMBER 7TH 2016

| October 4, 2016 | 105 Comments

Kindly remember the deadline for DV-2018 will be November 7th 2016 The entry form will only be available for submission during this period and this period only
Below is the website

DV-2018 Online Registration Starts Today Tuesday, October 4th at Noon

dv-visaDV-2018 Program: Online Registration

DV-2018 Program: Online registration for the DV-2018 Program begins on Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and concludes on Monday, November 7, 2016 at 12:00 noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-4).

DV-2018 Program Instructions

The English version of the DV-2018 Program Instructions in PDF format are provided for your convenience and required use. The English language version of the DV-2018 Program Instructions is the only official version. Unofficial translations in additional languages will be added to this webpage as they become available.

Please view our video for an introduction to the Diversity Visa program, and step-by-step guidance to help you submit an entry. (Note: minor changes have been made to the DV-2018 entry form, but the instructions provided in the video are still valid.)

Click below to register:

REGISTRATION FOR DIVERSITY VISA (GREEN CARD) LOTTERY DV-2018 BEGINS OCT 4TH

Tags: , , , , , ,

Category: DIASPORA NEWS, NEWS

Comments (105)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. purity Kagendo Njagi says:

I want to apply for a green card with my 2boys

2. Hellen Ruto says:

Am a Kenyan I need to apply for visa with my 3kids and hasband.

3. Hellen Ruto says:

I need green card too with my 3kids.

4. Ben Meja says:

I would like to apply for a green card visa

5. peter Kibet says:

I do also need a green card

6. Andrew Mbithuka Mwanza says:

I want to apply for a Green Card,guildlines kindly

7. Want to apply for an application for a green card for study

8. PATRICK NDIRANGU WAWERU says:

I too want the visa for myself,my wife and three kids.

9. Kennedy Kiptoo says:

I would like to apply for a green card to continue with my studies (masters).

10. I would like to apply for green card visa and live and work in USA with my husband and three kids

11. Anna says:

I would love the American green card

12. Stephen musyoki says:

Im glad to get this chance of applying green card visa i wish to work in USA

13. Caroline Njeri njoki says:

I would like to apply for a green card with my two kids

14. Winnie G. Muriuki says:

I would like to apply for a greencard to study,live and work in America with my daughter.

15. joan kimutai says:

I would like to apply for green card to studyat the USA

16. dancun kiplimo says:

ths year is my 10th year of submitting application on green card lotery

17. Wanjiru Joyce Njeri says:

Am glad for this opportunity and i would like to register for the green card and one of you

18. Wanjiru Joyce Njeri says:

Am glad for this opportunity and i woud like to register for the green card and be one of you also help my self in my career

19. I wish to apply for the green card to further my studies.

20. Michael says:

I want to apply a green card

21. ngong says:

I wish that opportunity

22. caroline says:

23. Anonymous says:

wants agreen card with my two children

24. Anonymous says:

needs agreen card with my two children.

25. sandra mumbi says:

needs agreen to study in the U.S

26. needs agreen card with my two children.

27. Monica Muturi says:

Hi,
    I want to apply for a green card. Thank you.

28. Lila Salat says:

I would like to have a green so as to study at the U.S.A

29. NICKSON MATHAIYA says:

I need a green card to work in the u. S. A

30. Isaac T. Kurui says:

I would like to have green card visa with my wife and three children so as for my children to study and work in USA

31. I desire a greenc ard with wife and 2children.

32. Joan Lema says:

I would like to apply for green card visa for my family, I have 3 kids and husband, I need guidance

33. ken ouko says:

I would really love to get a greencard to settle and work in the states with my wife and my baby boy

34. Norah J Rono says:

I would like to apply for a green card with my two daughters,to work and live in USA.

35. Anonymous says:

I would like to apply a green card to settle and work in states together with my husband and two daughters

36. Raphaelmunyiri2@gmail.com says:

I would like to apply a green card to settle and work in states together with my wife and two daughters

37. am ugandan aged 29 years old graduate with bachelor degree in economics from kyambogo university …i can work with vulnarable people especially children..i have been working with children, do monitoring and field work about impact of government programs on rural areas of uganda

38. Anonymous says:

I would like to apply for green card for my two
    daughters,my wife and I to live and work in USA.

39. GOD IS GOOD ! FROM KENYA HUMBLY SEEK TO APPLY A GREEN CARD FOR MY SISTER VIOLA CHEPLETING WHO IS A MATHEMATICS TEACHER CURRENTLY AT MARABA PRIMARY SCHOOL IN ALDAI CONSTITUENCY ,NANDI COUNTY . says:

God is great God bless us .

40. Lydia David says:

I would like to apply for a green card for my husband and my two children, I have been a Red cross volunteer in Kenya but now i wish to work in USA if given an oppotunity.

41. Geoffrey ngugi mwangi says:

Am a Kenyan citizen,a male , 26years in age ,a holder of quantity survey diploma, currently working with private firms,wish of getting a chance to work and settle at US for any chance I would be thankful Geoffrey

42. I can work with vulnerable groups like children and elderly people
    Im a Ugandan aged 38years amukiga by tribe.
    Thanks very much

43. l would like to apply a green card to work in USA i am a boy aged 25

44. i would like to apply a green card to work in USA.i have one daughter and am an electrical engineer having a DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING

45. Elijah Ndeto says:

I would like to apply for a green card to continue with my studies Masters in International Relations am a Kenyan by nationalism and of 24 years of Age

46. Kelvin Leina says:

I would like to join apply for a green card.Am a Kenyan and am 21 years old.

47. Kelvin Leina says:

I would like to apply for a green card.Am a Kenyan and am 21 years old.I appreciate this orpotunity.Thank very much and God bless you.

48. Patricia cheruto says:

I would like to apply a visa card for me and my son

49. Edward N Chege says:

I would like to have a green card together with my family.A wife and two kids

50. REUBEN GICHUHI KAMAU says:

Am a Kenyan 29 years a husband and have a daughter 6 years old.I would like to apply for a green card together with my family,I will appreciate the opportunity so much to work in America.

51. David oluoch ongiri says:

Kindly assist me to get my visa so that I can persue my education in branding and sign making

52. Dorcas Rono says:

Me too wish to have a green card

53. Kandie joan jepchirchir says:

I would like to apply for a greencard for further studies in business administration together with my brother taking education

54. Vairon Okal says:

I really need a green card.

• Entry period
      Applicants must submit entries for the DV-2018 program electronically at dvlottery.state.gov between
      noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), Tuesday, October 4, 2016, and noon, Eastern Standard
      Time (EST) (GMT-5), Monday, November 7, 2016. Do not wait until the last week of the registration
      period to enter, as heavy demand may result in website delays. No late entries or paper entries will be
      accepted. The law allows only one entry by or for each person during each registration period. The
      Department of State uses sophisticated technology to detect multiple entries. Individuals with more
      than one entry will be disqualified.

55. Céréline Laure Marie Ladouce says:

I would like to apply for a greencard to continue with my studies in USA.
    I’m a Rwandan aged 23years old.

• Entry period
      than one entry will be disqualified.

56. I would like to apply for a visa card for me. Am Tanzanian aged of 31.

• Entry period
      than one entry will be disqualified.

57. Anonymous says:

I’ll like to apply for a greencard with my mother and sister

• Entry period
      than one entry will be disqualified.

58. I Hereby apply for a green card.

• Entry period
      than one entry will be disqualified.

59. David Mwangi says:

I apply for a green card.
    Am a kenyan,aged 32, single.

60. Kubwimana Djuma says:

I’l like to apply for green card tocontinue my university studies in USA… Am a Rwandan aged of 24years old.

• Entry period
      than one entry will be disqualified.

61. Hellen Wangari says:

I would like to apply for the green card to live and work with the security of the state

• Entry period
      than one entry will be disqualified.

62. John Batista wanjohi mathenge says:

I would like to apply for green visa card to live and work with my wife and children,am a kenyan

• Entry period
      than one entry will be disqualified.

63. Anonymous says:

Hello am not always lucky but this round i will try my lack to win the green card. My name is Sharon aged 18 am campus student enrolling tourism and business study. My wish to go abroad is because that’s my dream since i was young and know one day will come true God willing. I would will work hard and help my mum as as the only child. May God bless you, good luck to me. Thank you.

64. Entry period
    than one entry will be disqualified.

65. PASCALINE says:

can someone show the procedure of application

66. Pauline says:

would like to apply for green card to live and work in the US

67. Pauline says:

would like to apply for a green card to live and work in USA.

68. DV-2018 Online Registration Starts Today Tuesday, October 4th at Noon

69. Anonymous says:

sarah njeri njogu
    rahanje2@ gmail .com

70. i would like to apply for agreen card
    ..am from uganda.God bless

71. Geoffrey Kiptoo tum says:

I would like to apply for green card

72. Margaret Nyamu Wanjiru says:

I would like to apply for a green card,am from Kenya.Thanks

73. jelioth says:

Would want green card with my husband and one daughter

74. Sarah kageha says:

I would like to apply for a green card am in kenya,thanks

75. Anonymous says:

Please i would like to have a green card for me,my husband and my family

76. Molyne Atieno Okoth says:

I would like to apply for green card for me,my family and my husband am from kenya

77. grace wacuka says:

I need green card because I to work in USA

78. grace wacuka says:

I would like to work in USA I from Kenya

79. thembo Michael Darwin says:

apply for green card is my pleasure me alone

80. I would like to apply for a visa so that I could be able to study in America

81. Victoria Mwawasi says:

I would like to apply for a green card so that am able to persue with my education in America..

82. I would like to apply for agreen card for me and my family