Video:Lupita Nyong’o Hates Shopping, More Fascinating Facts you did not know
The fascinating facts about Lupita Nyongo.In an interview with Arise entertainment 360,Lupita talks about a skin disorder she had when young and how her mother helped her. She also talked about her Signature crop hair style, how she does not like shopping and what her name Lupita means.
1. She hates to shop. Seriously! Although we can’t believe it.
2. But, she “adores” working with her stylist Micaela Erlanger.
3. She thinks Anna Wintour is “sweet” and “gracious.” Gasp!
4. Her beautiful, flawless skin wasn’t always a reality. Growing up she had a skin disorder that was cleared by medicinal herbs from Madagascar. Amazing!
5. She’s been bald (well, almost) and beautiful since she was 19 years old. She cut off all her hair after getting fed up with her weekly salon visits and using so many chemicals and dyes.
6. Although Kenyan and raised in Kenya, Lupita was actually born in Mexico and her name is the diminutive form of the name “Guadalupe.”
7. Her first big acting break was playing Juliet in “Romeo and Juliet” at a repertory theater in Kenya.
8. She attended Hampshire College for her undergraduate degree and then graduated from the Yale School of Drama.