Hilarious:Statement From The National Association of Boyfriends and Girlfriends in Kenya
Did you know there is a “National Association of girlfriends and boy friends in Kenya”?
Here below is a message from the Association.
This is probably the most hilarious statement you’ll see about the ‘impending’ Valentine.
Dear Girlfriends,Wives & side chicks, Due to certain circumstances beyond our
control such as:
– The increase in parking fee from Kes 140/- to Kes 300/-
– The sudden appearance of drought in Turkana again,
– The looming impeachment of Embu Governor,
– The increase in NSSF rates,
– The frequent disappearance of electricity,
– Al-Shabab terror groups strolling through and having coffee at our airports,
– The looming trial or acquittal of our president and his deputy over crimes against humanity at the international Criminal Court (PEV 2007),
– Corruption in government,
– The introduction of alcoblow on our roads and police brutality,
We shall neither be taking part nor be available during this year’s Valentine Day celebration. Our country needs prayers and fasting and all men have agreed to engage in fasting and prayers through February 12th to 16th 2014. We totally understand (TGIF) Thank God it’s Friday but We humbly advise you to visit your parents and other family members to spend Valentine’s Day with them. After all they are loved ones as well. We wish you all a Happy Valentine’s Day celebration in advance. We will talk to you on the 16th of Feb, 2014. Thanks for your usual cooperation.
Signed THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BOYFRIENDS & HUSBANDS…