Caroline Mutoko says Prophet Kanyari is Smart, Focused and Very Talented
The highly opinionated and influential personality chose to swim upstream on the matter contrary to what everybody else thinks about the controversial man of God. According to Carol, pastor Kanyari is smart, focused and very very talented.
In the post on her Facebook page, Carol thinks there’s a lot to learn to learn from Kanyari in business and brand management.
Here’s that post:
I finally got round to watching the whole investigative piece from Jicho Pevu last night and I’m wondering why no-one is stating the obvious. Kanyari is smart, focused and very, very talented.
Business, Brand-strategy and management lessons we can learn from Doctor-Prophet-Pastor Kanyari.
1. Define your target market, know your target market, define their needs.
2. Meet the needs of the target head on. I need a job, I need healing.
3. Inspect what you expect.
4. Brand delivery focus. His is singular. Healing, through prayer and water and 310/=
5. Market the brand attributes and promises consistently – simamisha Mbegu, Tuesday service, kunywa maji
6. Kanyari is also a study in great human resource management – His choir also worked as: his call centre, his assistants, his research team, customer service centre, accountants, ushers and sales team.