Amazing Photos:Machakos Level 5 Hospital Looks Better Than a Private Hospital
On Wednesday, Mutua took President Uhuru Kenyatta on a tour of the upgraded Machakos Level 5 hospital. The hospital will now offer new services, improve on the old ones, and above all, it has gotten a fresh new look.
These are its ‘features’.
• Refurbished and equipped maternity and labour wards to international standards with hot water
• Modernized Out patient department
• MRI Centre
• Helipad for emergency cases
• Equipped theatres (Main and Minor)
• Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
• Renal Dialysis Center
• Digital X-Ray machines
• Breast Cancer screening •mammogram machine
• CSSD – sterilization machine
• Telemedicine centre
• 40 wireless CCTV cameras and control centre
• Improved signage to help patients and those visiting locate facilities
• Security gates and security protocols
• 37 trained customer care staff to assist in speeding up services and assisting patients
• Walkways and comprehensive, modern lighting system
• Modern public waiting bay and cafeteria
• Clean public washrooms
I think this governor should show his colleagues his money pot, because clearly very few of them have anything to show.
Public hospitals are mostly a nauseating experience, but you’ll be surprised at how beautiful this one looks.
Plus of course Mutua’s PR machinery collected all the beautiful nurses to make these picture perfect moments.