With just about a month to the AGM we take this opportunity again,To cordially invite you to our 5th Annual General Meetingto be held in Seattle, Washington this June.This event is OPEN TO ALL and we are looking forward to meeting hundreds of Kenyans from across all our 50 States with our host Seattle leading the way.Our Theme this year is ‘Growth from Within’…Thank you and see you ALL soon.Below are the Event details.
3 EVENTS in SEATTLE, YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS !1.Pre AGM Cocktail: Friday, June 22nd 2018
- To recognize Diasporans who have had a great impact within their communities all across the US.
- TIME: 6 PM – 10 PM2.AGM with AGM SPONSORED LUNCH: Saturday, June 23rd 2018
- ALL DAY AGM – Great SACCO Agenda deliberations.
- TIME: 9 AM – 6 PM3.POST AGM Sponsored DINNER: Saturday, June 23rd 2018
- To recognize institutions, corporations, Government Officials helping in furthering the Diaspora Agenda.
- TIME: 7 PM – 11 PM
- ADMISSION: FREEVENUE: Embassy Suites, Seattle
Conference CenterThis all-suite airport hotel with an atrium lobby is 4.3 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and 4.9 miles from the Museum of Flight. Great Venue.Embassy Suites -ReservationsTo help the attendee make their travel plans. Reserve your room ASAP – special room rates expiring soon – Call Phone: (425) 227-8844 & use this code 7KD or simply mention the Kenya Diaspora Sacco this June.
BE PROUD TO BE PART OF A GROWING, FINANCIALLY STABLE & STRONG SACCO.We experienced some awesome growth numbers in 2017 in membership.We embarked on a laser sharp and focused organic growth marketing strategy aimed at growing our Sacco from within and it sure paid off. We are indeed not yet done but just getting started.Indeed they say the best form of marketing is word-of-mouth from a family member or friend. If you’re considering joining a SACCO don’t look too far, we are your best kept Investment Vehicle, well governed and have been tried and tested since 2012 and with proud results and success member stories to share.
KENYA USA DIASPORA SACCO ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING INVITATION