Devotion:Time To Reflect!
In order to maximize the impact of these devotions, I would like you to take these two weekends days for reflections. For today, Saturday, focus on lessons learned from Nehemiah. For tomorrow, Sunday, focuses on lessons learnt from the book of Malachi.
For your review, here is the list of lessons learnt.
The Book of Nehemiah
Have You Missed Something? Nehemiah 13:1-3
Where Is Your Strongest Allegiance? Nehemiah 13:4-9
Have You Neglected The House of God? Nehemiah 13:10-13
What Have You Done Lately For The House Of God? Nehemiah 13:4-14
This Is Unquenchable Zeal For The Lord! Nehemiah 13:15-22
A Holistic Approach To Success in Life? Nehemiah 13:1-31
This Is An Overdraft Protection! Nehemiah 13:14, 22b, 31b.
The Book of Malachi
Have You Ever Doubted God’s Love For You? Malachi 1:1-5
Does God Get What He Deserves From You? Malachi 1:6
Here are some questions to help you.
1. What have I learnt about God?
2. How have these lessons impacted your life?
3. What have you done differently as a result of these devotions?
1. Write down how you plan to implement these lessons in your life?
2. Give yourself a dateline
3. Write down at least three people you plan to share what you have learnt and how these have impacted your life.
Listening to what God is telling you
1. When you go to church today or tomorrow, pay attention to what God is saying to you. It will be clear to you as you hear the message your pastor is preaching.
2. You will notice similarities or even word for word on what God is directly saying to you.
3. Do not hesitate to obey or do what God is asking you to do or change.
I hope that this will be a fruitful exercise for you. Feel free to share with me what you have learnt from this exercise.