The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Washington, D.C. wishes to recruit an Information and Communication Assistant. This is a part-time engagement for an individual with good communication and social media skills.
The individual we are seeking to recruit shall carry out the following assignments:-
- Review, update, and operationalize the Embassy’s social media strategy, and plan.
- Review and update the Kenya Embassy website, and ensure the Embassy maintains an active and effective website.
- Develop a comprehensive database of key Embassy stakeholders and contacts in Washington, D.C., and the US.
The following qualifications and skills apply:-
- A post-graduate level education in Communication, Journalism or Public Affairs.
- Experience in social media management.
- Web content management skills.
- Events management experience.
- Demonstrated skills in quantitative analysis and report writing.
Please send an application letter and CV to email@example.com to reach the Embassy no later than January 7, 2013.
2249 R Street N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008