PHOTOS: Things about Reginald Mengi 75 and wife Jacqueline 39
Tanzanian business tycoon Reginald Mengi,75, was pronounced dead on Thursday 2 May 2019 in Dubai after suffering a short illness. His death was confirmed by two of his media outlets, ITV and Radio ONE.
The business tycoon, whose IPP Media Group owns 11 newspapers, radio and television stations and internet properties, has left behind a wife, Jacqueline Ntuyabaliwe-Mengi and two sons.
Jacqueline previously known as K-Lynn was a music hit maker back in the 2000s with songs such as “Crazy Over You” and “Nalia Kwa Furaha”.
She also won the Miss Tanzania title and represented Tanzania in Miss World in 2000. She started he own interior design company Amorrete Ltd in 2013 and launched Molacaho in 2016, a Tanzanian company that deals with designing and manufacturing interior design products.
Here is are things you should know about Mengi and his wife Jacqueline;
- Reginald and Jacqueline got married in a colorful wedding held in Mauritius on March 28, 2015.
- Mengi said before they started dating, he invited her over to London while she was in Birmingham but Jacqueline declined his request. He continued pursuing her and hey later met in Tanzania after she returned.
- The couple was blessed with twins sons.
- Jacqueline is 36-years-old younger than Reginald, something which had a lot of people talking after they got married.
- Mengi says he married Jacqueline because she possesses the qualities of a good wife. During an interview with Citizen, the business tycoon said that his young wife cook for him, washes his ‘clothes with her own hands and not a machine; she respects and knows his position as a man and husband’.