VIDEO: DP William Ruto and entourage arrives In Washington DC
Deputy President William Ruto has arrived in the United States. Ruto arrived shortly past midnight Kenyan time (4pm US time) flanked by his delegation that comprised leaders allied to Kenya Kwanza Alliance. His digital strategist Dennis Itumbi confirmed his arrival.
“DP William Samoei Ruto touches down at Washington- USA,” Itumbi wrote.
Ruto’s arrival was a low key event uncommon for leaders of his stature.
The DP is set for a 12-day tour of the US and UK after which he will get back to the country for his campaigns.
Ruto left the country on Sunday morning in the company of his head of presidential campaign Governor Josephat Nanok.
Kwale Governor Salim Mvurya and ANC leader Musalia Mudavadi are also in the tour.
Economist David Ndii, Ruto’s presidential campaigns head of foreign relations Ababu Namwamba and head of communications Hussein Mohamed are among the delegation.
Nairobi Senator Johnstone Sakaja is said to have left the country a few days ago to lay the groundwork for the Kenya Kwanza delegation ahead of their tour.
Kirinyaga Governor Anne Waiguru is also part of the DP’s entourage in the tour.
- Roselinda Soipan Tuya – MP
- Owen Yaa Baya – MP
- Beatrice Kahai Adagala – MP
- Alice Wahome – MP
- Kimani Ichungwa – MP
- Kipchumba Murkomen – MP
- Augustine Cheruiyot – Head of Food Security
- Ali Dau Mohammed – Special Advisor Climate Change
- Reuben Kirwa Maiyo- Private Secretary to DP
- Abdul Khalfan Mwasserah – PAS/COP
- Abraham Koriri- Legal Advisor
- David Mugonyi – Secretary Communication
- Eric Kipkoech – Speechwriter
- Roseline Tingoi – Secretary Intergovernmental Affairs
- William Yampoi – Head of Security
- Hellen Chepkurgat Samoei -Private Secretary to Her Excellency
- Fridah Warue -Protocol
- Elijah Kiplomo -Security
- Rebeccah Nduku – Photographer
- Dominic Muendo – Cameraman
- Philip Muthui – Mwinzi Hospitality
- Nelson Kisali Adeyaa- Accountant
- Mary Patriciah -Assistant Director Office Admin
By BOSCO MARITA
DP William Ruto and entourage arrives In Washington DC