Pastor’s wife passes away in Minnesota

We are saddened to announce the death of Mama Grace Kerubo Nyagitari Baraza wife to Pastor Innocent Nyagitari Baraza which occurred on Tuesday April 10th 2013 at HCMC Minnesota. She was daughter to James and Prisicah Kabuna Osiemo of Matutu Settlement Scheme. Mother to Rita, Ruth, Rachel, Lydiah (Brooklyn Park MN), and Wycliffe, Linda (Kenya), she was also sister-in-law to Raymond and Margaret Baraza of Brooklyn Park MN. Friends and relatives are meeting daily from 5.00 pm at the family’s residence for prayers and support at 7900 North College Park Drive, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445

FUNDRAISING:

There will be a fundraising on Saturday April 20th 2013 at Brooklyn Junior High, 7377 Noble Ave. N Brooklyn Park MN, 55443. From 4.00pm-9.00pm(Venue subject to confirmation)

- Advertisement -

If unable to make it to the fundraising venue, please kindly deposit your contributions in:

Inocent N. Baraza,Wells Fargo Bank

Routing No. 091000019 account No.5283621463.

VIEWING:

There will also be viewing of the body on Wednesday 17th April, 2013 at Evans-Nordby Funeral Home, 6000 Brooklyn Boulevard, Brooklyn center, MN 55429. Tel: (763) 533-3000. From 5.00pm-8.00pm; for directions and any other inquiries please direct them to the following: Raymond Nyaguoka Baraza (763) 607-8275, Peter Osora (952) 484-0530, John Makori (612) 310-2934, Nicholas Mokaya (651) 269-5287, Paul Morande (952) 250-8623

Fred Michira (763) 464-6461

Rev. Clement Moturi (651) 295-1456Nicholas

Ben Muko (612) 735-6308

John Osumo (763) 639-3386

Thanks.

Henry N. Momanyi

Org.Secretary Mwanyagetinge

6122297005.

7 Comments
  1. list of auto insurances in Lancaster PA says

I don’t suppose I’ve never learned something like this before. So good to find someone with some authentic thoughts on this subject. I really thank you for starting it. This web site is something that’s needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality.

2. car insurance quotes Adrian MI says

uneori îmi spun că dacă aş citi în fiecare zi Isaia 53 aş fi mai bună. sigur, uneori mi se ia de atâta bunătate şi uit să-l citesc. din nefericire. sau mi se pare că nimeni n-ar aprecia un comportament ca al Său. şi uit să mai fiu om. tot din nefericire.mă bucur că am primit acum un îndemn de la tine să mai răsfoiesc paginile care ţin de Divinitate.

3. Wow, you've made some amazing things! I love the vintage patterns and they are perfect for now. My mum has an industrial sewing machine in her little bedroom and I really need to start using it! xx

4. non owners auto insurance quotes Shippensburg PA says

Hi Suffer – Yeah, there are some incredible girls here that would make great spouses to great guys. Unfortunately there aren’t that many great guys coming to Thailand to find them! I strongly suggest all the great guys and all the great Thai girls meet in Ubon Ratchathani at the coffee houses. How’s that?

5. free auto insurance quotes Elgin IL says

And the word “mein” has nothing to do with Mein Kampf. I could say Mein Hund. “Kampf” means fight ant Hund means dog. my fight, my dog.

6. cheapest auto insurance in Chesterfield MO says

You’re so cool! I don’t suppose I have read a single thing like that before. So wonderful to find someone with some genuine thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is something that’s needed on the web, someone with some originality!

7. no down payment auto insurance in Butler PA says

the first place I’d start to look is your local YMCA if you have one, if not then look up your local youth athletic association. Cost is not that much you’ll need shoes ($20) shin guards, and socks. some teams like to have their players to wear matching shorts and jerseys. Soccer balls vary in price but at that are getting the higher price ones are not the best thing. I have coached 4-5 year old coed soccer for the last 4 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. Hope this helps.