Kenya UK SACCO Annual General Meeting In London
Notice of 1st Annual General Meeting
Free Lunch to all Kenyans
Sat 14th September 2013 at Holiday Inn Heathrow London UB7 0HP
Free LUNCH with the best in investments and an A list of guest Speakers Break (13.40 to 14.30)
14.30 to 17:00 Guests speakers session: open to all Kenyans in UK
- Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly Kenya Dr. Joyce Laboso MP
- Mr Nelson Kuria OGW, Commissioner, parastatals task force , CEO CIC insurance Kenya (” bury me in Kenya £34.00 per year”, £54.00 medical insurance for 4 persons loved ones back home e.t.c
- H.E High Commissioner UK Mr Ephraim Ngare.
- Director Mortgages & Head of Diaspora Banking Co- operative bank Kenya- personal loans/Mortgages etc.
- Co- operative bank Kenya- personal accounts opening on the day.
General Manager and allocations officer – National Housing Co-operation Kenya a chance to discuss privately when the next lot of applicants will be issued, for those that have already applied NHC houses) through KENUKS.
Join now on line www.kenuks.net you don’t want to be left behind.
All are WELCOME! Mr Jack Obiero, Hon. Secretary Mobile 07730453531 The venue hall can only accommodate 350 seated guests please come early to secure your seat.
Members of Kenya UK Sacco have been able to bring Kenyans together and pooled resources for a good cause. We have within the last 12 months enabled many members reap the benefits by acquiring cheap mortgages, and other loan facilities in Kenya. With the guidance of the Registrar Sacco’s Kenya and as per Sacco Act 2008 laws of Kenya we have been permitted to hold elections on the 14th September 2013.
The society has agreed plans to have members acquire 95% Co-operative bank loans of National Housing Co-operation new houses.
- We have also partnered with CIC Insurance in a housing project worth more than 1.3 billion along Mombasa road with beautiful homes costing around 6-9 m thanks to the CEO of CiC, Mr Nelson Kuria.
- Members have also been able to acquire emergency loans with easy to pay options as set out by the Commissioner of Co-operatives Kenya (for regular contributors).
- How do we spend Ksh 1.3 billion: come and let us know what you want or the kind of housing project you want and where!-Misterseed.com