Kibra resident threatens KTN’s Sophia Wanuna
There was drama on Thursday morning in Kibra Constituency when a resident threatened to eject KTN’s senior reporter Sophia Wanuna from the area.
The angry man who was dressed in a black jacket and hat, shouted at Wanuna demanding her to leave the vicinity.
“Endeni bwana,” the agitated man shouted.
A brave Wanuna did not look threatened but was forced to retreat as the man picked a boulder from the ground.
“A little bit of an issue there, one of the supporters coming out demanding who will or will not be here,” she said.
Raila Odinga urged National Super Alliance (NASA) supporters to stay home today (October 26) as there will be no demonstrations.
“Do not participate in any way in the sham election. Convince your friends, neighbours and everyone else not to participate. Instead, we advise Kenyans who value democracy and justice hold vigil and prayers away from polling stations,” said Raila Odinga at Uhuru Park on Wednesday.
Raila addressed his supporters and made his announcement regarding the repeat presidential poll.
- National Super Alliance (NASA) coalition has been transformed into a resistance movement.
- The movement will embark on a national campaign of defiance of illegitimate governmental authority and non-cooperation with all its organs.
- Boycott the goods and services offered by the businesses for whose benefit dictatorship is being established.
- NASA shall convene a People’s Assembly for the purpose of charting our way back to constitutionalism and democracy.
- The movement will also mobilize all progressive forces in the country to ensure that a fresh, free and fair presidential election is organized within 90 days.