‘Huduma Namba’ mass registration in Los Angeles, California
‘Huduma Namba’ mass registration: The Consulate General of the Republic of Kenya, Los Angeles wishes to inform Kenyans living in
U.S. West Coast that Diaspora ‘Huduma Namba’ mass registration exercise has commenced at
the Consulate (3550 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1900, Los Angeles, California, 90010).
The exercise was launched in Kenya Missions from 6 th May 2019 and will run for 45 days.
Huduma Namba registration is the first step in the development of a digital integrated database to
enhance provision of Government services and national planning.
For further details refer to the official Government website on Huduma Namba:
1. The primary documents for registration are:
(i) Kenyan National Identity Card and Kenyan Passport for persons aged 18 and above
(ii) Kenyan Birth Certificate and Kenyan Passport for persons below 18 years.
- Please present other relevant documents including Kenyan Driving Licence, National Social Security
Fund (NSSF) card, National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) card, Kenya Revenue Authority PIN
- To commence the online registration process, please visit:
- Create an account using your First Name and Email Address;
- You will receive an email giving you a temporary password (Check your junk/spam mail in case you
do not see it in the main inbox);
- Log into the created account using the temporary password sent to the provided email;
- Fill in the registration form and submit;
- You will receive an email with the reference number and the registration document number;
- Please present yourself to the Consulate General of the Republic of Kenya, Los Angeles with the
email and all the relevant original documents stated above for scanning and capturing of the
biometrics and finalization of the registration process;
- Parents/Guardians may use their accounts to register Minors. Biometric data will not be captured
for children under the age of 6 years;
- During the mass registration period, the Consulate General of the Republic of Kenya will remain
open for the purposes of this exercise as follows on Mondays to Fridays – 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
except on Public Holidays.
- For further information/clarification please contact the Consular Section through: Tel: +1(213) 529-
4037 or +1(323) 529 4228 or +1(323) 350 1186 or email:email@example.com/
The Biometrics and document capture cannot be executed unless the applicant has completed
the online application form and received the reference numbers.