Part-time position for Information and Communication Assistant at Kenya Embassy DC
The Embassy of the Republic of Kenya in Washington, D.C. wishes to recruit an Information and Communication Assistant. This is a part-time engagement for an individual with good communication and social media skills.
The individual we are seeking to recruit shall carry out the following assignments:-
- Review, update, and operationalize the Embassy’s social media strategy, and plan.
- Review and update the Kenya Embassy website, and ensure the Embassy maintains an active and effective website.
- Develop a comprehensive database of key Embassy stakeholders and contacts in Washington, D.C., and the US.
The following qualifications and skills apply:-
- A post-graduate level education in Communication, Journalism or Public Affairs.
- Experience in social media management.
- Web content management skills.
- Events management experience.
- Demonstrated skills in quantitative analysis and report writing.
Please send an application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the Embassy no later than January 7, 2013.
2249 R Street N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008