- – At least 21 years old
- – A valid CDL.
- – Must provide no less than 1 years of driving work history.
- – Previous employers and references will be checked and must be verifiable.
- – A stable work history and good references (for experienced drivers no more than 3 employers in last year).
- – No Abandoned Trucks at previous employers.
Safety Issues for CDL Holders
- – No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last three years (this includes DWI’s, DUI’s and BAC’s).
- – No reckless driving convictions in the last one year.
- – No license suspension for points in the last one year.
- – No more than three moving violations during the last year.
- – An affirmative answer to the questions regarding criminal record will not automatically result in the denial of employment. An applicant’s criminal record will be evaluated based on the job for which the applicant has applied.
**** Job ni yako… Tupigie simu 205.566.2082