Kenya Diaspora Investment Tour 2016 In Washington DC on May 31st
KPRA (Kenya) in conjunction with The Kenya Embassy and The East Africa Chamber of Commerce invites you to the US Kenya Diaspora Investment Tour 2016 stop in Washington, DC on Tuesday, May 31st .
US Kenya Diaspora Investment Tour 2016 is an exceptional forum that caters Real Estate Investors in Kenya and the US. It seeks to bring together buyers and sellers of residential and commercial properties, financial institutions, related service providers and supporting Government Agencies in a bid to promote business in Kenya.
The event takes place at Marriot Hotel DC, located at 2660 Woodley Rd NW, Washington, DC.
Tuesday, May 31st
1pm to 5pm: Exhibition
5:30pm to 8:30pm: Business Reception
– Ambassador Robinson Njeru Githae will be the Guest of Honor.
– Special Guest: Hon Gerald Githinji, Kiambu Deputy Governor
– Main Speakers: include George Wachiuri (Optiven CEO), Becky Karanja (Diaspora Services), Washington Oloo (Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Diaspora Services Affairs), Peter Mwangi (Event Chair & Moderator).
Topics to be discussed:
• Kenya National Diaspora Policy update
• Real Estate investment market update
• Financial resources for Real Estate in Kenya
• Other Real Estate industry initiatives
• REITs in Kenya and investment opportunities
• Special projects portfolio at Washington DC Marriot Hotel DC
For more information please contact:
– Stanley: +1 214-900-7012 (USA) or +254 714 358 837 (Kenya), email [email protected]
– Danacan: +1 214-900-9886 (USA) or +254 733 242 941 (Kenya), email [email protected]
– Elizabeth (East Africa Chamber of Commerce contact): +1 540-209-1828
– Visit www.usakenyadiaspora.com