Job Opening: Junior Software Developer Opportunity
I am hiring for the below job description
I’m targeting our recent grads of computer science !
I’m looking for an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer to work on a variety of modules ranging from release management to complex REST API’s in the cloud. Our development teams are made up of enthusiastic and experienced professionals who are dedicated to delivering first-class cutting-edge solutions within a friendly and collaborative environment.
You will have experience with,
• .NET application design and development
• Collaborating within an agile software development process
• Advising on and contributing to software development related matters
• Producing high-quality code for web, desktop and service based applications and frameworks, using the practices of Software Craftsmanship such as TDD, design patterns, code reviews and clean coding
• Producing design, specification and product documentation
• Keep up to date with the latest tools, techniques and best practices.
• Making a positive and proactive contribution working within a multi-disciplined team (including other developers, actuaries, quality analysts and project managers)
• Coaching and supporting junior colleagues
• Adhering to the firm’s Information Security standards, policies and procedures
• A keen interest in Software Craftsmanship
• An enthusiastic developer who keeps up to date with the latest trends
• Excellent knowledge of .NET (particularly C# / ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI)
• Commercial experience with automated testing (preferably in a TDD environment)
• Good experience with Entity Framework
• Good knowledge of SQL Server
• Strong analysis skills
• Experience of continuous delivery and source control systems
• Strong understanding of multi-threading / parallel programming
• Excellent knowledge of Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, SASS
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Degree-level or similar education preferred
Why choose Plutora?
Customers Always Come First
Supporting our customers takes priority above all other activities.
We’re a Team
We aim to support each other, no matter where we work.
We continually seek to learn and grow in our careers.
Fitter and Faster
We aim to bring innovation to everything we do at the speed our customers want it
Isabella Mwango – [email protected]