Kenyan man hospitalized after swallowing toothbrush mistakenly

0 30
Kenyan man hospitalized after swallowing toothbrush mistakenlyA Kilifi man is admitted to the Coast general hospital after he swallowed a toothbrush in unclear circumstances on Sunday.

- Advertisement -

David Charo was brushing his teeth when the toothbrush slipped down his throat in Ganze area.
Speaking to The Star on Thursday, Charo termed the incident as a mere accident.
“I have used the toothbrush for the last 20 years. It unfortunate that it slipped from my hands on Sunday. But am in good condition,” Charo said.
Some residents linked the accident to demons.
The medical report showed that the brush is stuck in his lower abdomen.
In 2013 Mombasa residents were treated to another bizarre incident after a cat was trapped in a jerrycan for 4 days in Kiembeni.
Residents refused to rescue it, attributing the phenomenon to witchcraft.
Locals believed that the cat was actually a human who was ‘unable to change back during a ritual”.
It was later rescued by well-wishers.
Source The Star Newspaper

Comment on the article

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. AcceptRead More

%d bloggers like this: