Good news for illegal immigrants in UK

Take Action/Seek legal advice before they are amended.

The new Para 276ADE of the immigration rules provides that, If you are aged 18 years or above, have lived continuously in the UK for less than 20 years (discounting any period of imprisonment) but have no ties (including social, cultural or family) with the country to which you would have to go if required to leave the UK, you can now apply for leave to remain in the UK on grounds of private life.

Applicants who are successful will be granted Limited leave to remain on the grounds of private life in the UK for a period not exceeding 30 months provided that the Secretary of State is satisfied that the requirements in paragraph 276ADE are met.

NOTE! This is a new provision that has been included in the changes to the immigration rules and there are prospects it will be amended very soon.

So if you have been in UK irrespective of how many years you have lived here and you can show that you don’t have ties in your country of origin, you can now apply for leave to remain in the UK. This applies to overstayers, failed asylum seekers, students, and work permit holders just anybody who wishes to rely on private life in UK.

The rules may be changed soon so seek legal advice immediately.

For more details contact:

MartynsRose Solicitors

Vista Centre, 50 Salisbury Road

Hounslow, Middx, TW4 6JQ

Tel: 0208 538 1397

Mob: 07931 116 124.


Comment on the article

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.