The Benefits of Walking in Love
young, so you can enjoy the blessings and the benefits of walking in the God-kind
of love all the rest of your life.
1. Walking in love is walking in godliness, (1 Timothy 4:8). Godliness or
walking in love is profitable throughout our lives. But if we live for God
now and walk in the God-kind of love, it will also be profitable to us when
we get to Heaven.
2. If you want to walk in health, you are going to have to walk in love and keep
your tongue! (1 Peter 3:10-11).
3. If we would learn to walk in love and let that divine love dominate us, it
would make all the difference in our lives. It would cure the ills in our
4. The God-kind of love doesn’t mean that you just give in and let everyone
walk all over you. On the other hand, it doesn’t mean that you act up and
bully everyone either. But sometimes the love of God means that you have
to be stern and stand up for what you know is right.
“It’s just like the love parents have toward their children. Sometimes parents have
to reprimand their children and be very stern with them. Do they discipline their
children because they hate them? No, they discipline them because they love
5. God’s love never fails! Therefore, if you are walking in His divine love, you
can’t fail. If you are walking in the God-kind of love, His love working in
and through you will be more than enough for any situation.
6. The God-kind of love will put you over in life because God is love. And
walking in God’s love is profitable, not just in this life, but also in the life to
come! Enjoy the benefits and great rewards of walking in the love of God.
Excerpt from Love – the way to victory by Kenneth E. Hagin
By Liz Ekakoro:Diaspora Messenger contributor